- Master’s Degree, Geography, University of Montana, May 2007
- Thesis: Predicting Northern Goshawk Dynamics Using an Individual-based Spatial Model
- Bachelor’s Degree, Environmental Studies, Prescott College, May 2001
- Senior Project: Natural History and Ecology of Glacier Bay, Alaska.
- Occupational Endorsement, Sustainable Energy, University of Alaska Fairbanks, May 2014
- Certificate, Permaculture Design, University of Alaska Fairbanks/Permaculture Institute of North America, May 2013
- Certificate, Interpretive Naturalist Certification Program of Alaska, Bureau of Land Management, April 2010
- Stewardship Project: Creating and implementing a women’s mentorship program to cultivate future environmental leaders
- Certified GIS Professional, GIS Certification Institute, May 2007, recertified in 2012.
- Senior Leadership Program, TREC, June 2016 – Feb 2017
- TogetherGreen Conservation Leadership Program, National Audubon Society and Toyota, May 2012 – May 2013
- Environmental Leadership Institute, League of Conservation Voters, April 2010